Takaful International Company, established in 1989, is the first Islamic Insurance Company in the Kingdom of Bahrain and one of the pioneering Islamic insurance companies in the Middle East. The company provides insurance coverage and services that cope with the individuals/corporations needs and the vast growing demands of the new millennium. Over the past twenty five years Takaful International was able to achieve a high ranking position and build upon a trustworthy reputation in the local and international insurance market which has enabled us to compete with elite Takaful insurance companies worldwide.
- Established in 1989.
- In 1998 the Takaful International Co. was re-launched. The new name reflects the company’s new futuristic vision and ambition to expand its business operations within and outside the Kingdom.
- Listed in the Bahrain Stock Exchange as well as a member of the Bahrain Chamber of commerce and industry.
- In 2008 the company was rated (BBB) with a stable outlook from Standard and Poor’s rating agency.
- In 2011 Awarded Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka Bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa award for Women Empowerment.
- In 2013 the company was rated (B++) Secure with Stable Outlook by A.M.Best Rating Company.
Why Takaful InternationalSpecialized Centers with Takaful services spread throughout the Kingdom.
Direct communication center (Takaful Hotline) for servicing clients and any urgent inquires.
Provide excellent service for both Islamic and conventional companies.
Highly trained professional workforce of nearly 80% of whom are Bahrainis with executive management being
The paid up capital is BD 6.250 MM and the authorized is BD 20 MM.
Active participation in large government and semi government accounts in Bahrain.